Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scaring myself

Bare Bones Halloween show took place at Hidden Falls. I had fun stopping by Bedlam to watch the build, to hear about the story and to loan my nephew's bike to the show. The first Saturday was warm and well attended. Sunday's show was canceled because of rain. I just got back from the final show - I took Dante and he had a hard time settling down so I didn't hang around to help with t-shirt sales.

On Thursday I skipped the rescheduled performance to go to the Soap Factory Haunted Basement (these pics are from SF's website). Super scary and fun! Thanks to Alan and Mary Jane for coming back to rescue me from the clowns. Dave came out with a bump/ cut on his head - guess that's the reason for the signed waiver. Josie got creeped out by a persistent angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment